11.14.93 – Night 7

If you’re reading this, then that means I did in fact survive.  My plan was a success.  Now I truly never have to set foot in that place again.  I’ll get to that later.  First I’ll tell you what happened, what I did, and how I made it out alive.

I came in earlier than I normally did so I could scope the place out.  None of the people working there currently seemed to notice or mind.  If they all knew what was happening at night, they probably were letting me do it out of pity, possibly thinking maybe I could have a chance to beat them.  At least, that’s what I liked to think as I went about with what I was doing.

I started checking all the rooms that there were cameras in, just to see what they were like in person.  It was odd, though.  There were so many blind spots with no cameras.  I had to wonder why the animatronics didn’t hide in those places where I wouldn’t be able to see them.  There was the kitchen, sure, since that camera was always out.  I asked someone about it and they simply said that it had been broken for some time and they still hadn’t gotten around to fixing it.  What a cheap place.

As I patrolled the halls, I found some very… disturbing things.  I brought a camera with me so I could document what I found, possibly take it to the police so they can figure this out.  Anyway… as I was patrolling the hall, I found words written on the walls.  I had seen things like this on the walls before, presumably written by children, but this… I doubt any child would have, or could have, done this.

It's Me


It’s me.  It’s me.  Why do I keep seeing that?  It keeps popping up everywhere.  I’ve seen it once before on the… on the sign in front of Pirate’s Cove after Foxy has run out.  I don’t know how it changed all of a sudden.  And those flashes I’ve seen – those hallucinations I’ve suffered.  The words It’s me have popped up in front of my face.  I don’t understand it.  I don’t know what’s going on.

That’s not all I found when I was patrolling the halls.  There was something… else.  There are pictures that hang on the walls all around the place, drawn by children.  It isn’t unusual.  Until I found these pictures.


I don’t… I just don’t know what to think about seeing something like this in a place like this.  This is supposed to be a place for children.  Then again, the animatronic characters have been trying to kill me every night.  But this… it’s just… it’s horrifying.  I wanted to run as soon as I saw them, but I snapped this picture before leaving then got out of there.

In one of the back rooms, there are a bunch of papers scattered around and posted on the walls.  Flyers, reviews, a list of rules, receipts, things like that.  But behind some of them I found some newspaper articles.  I looked at them and found something… very interesting.  Something I had never heard until now.  I took a picture of each one.

Kids Vanish (1)

Kids vanish at local pizzaria – bodies not found.

Two local children were reportedly lured into the back room during the late hours operation at Freddy Fazbear’s pizza on the night of June 26th. While video surveillance identified the man responsible and led to his capture the following morning, the children themselves were never found and are presumed dead.

Police think that the suspect dressed as a mascot to earn the children’s trust.


Children Missing (2)

Five children now reported missing.  Suspect convicted.

Five children are now linked to the incident at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza, where a man dressed as a cartoon mascot lured them into a back room.

While the suspect has been charged, the bodies themselves were never found.

Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza has been fighting an uphill battle ever since to convince families to return to the pizzeria.

“It’s a tragedy.”


Pizzaria Shutdown (3)

Local pizzeria threatened with shutdown over sanitation.

Local pizzeria, Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza has been threatened again with shutdown by the health department over reports of foul odor coming from the much-loved animal mascots.

Police were contacted when parents reportedly noticed what appeared to be blood and mucus around the eyes and mouths of the mascots.  One parent alikened them to “reanimated carcasses”.


Pizzaria Close (4)

Local pizzeria said to close by year’s end.

After a long struggle to stay in business after the tragedy that struck there many years ago, Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza has announced that it will close by year’s end.

Despite a year-long search for a buyer, companies seem unwilling to be associated with the company.

“These characters will live on.  In the hearts of kids, these characters will live on.” – CEO

None of the articles had years on them.  I wish they did, because I never heard about any of this stuff.  Freddy Fazbear’s has been around for over twenty years, though.  So when did these incidents take place?  I remember something from the first phone message I got my first day working.  He had mentioned something he called the Bite of ’87 where someone’s entire frontal lobe was taken off, but somehow they survived.  Now with these articles, this place seems to have a darker past than I ever realized.

But I didn’t have much time to keep looking around at that point.  My shift would start soon, and I hadn’t attempted what I was going to do to survive for this night.  I had to act quickly.  I went to the backstage room where extra costumes and endoskeletons are kept.  These things are programmable, after all.  There must be some program box in the back somewhere.  That was my line of thinking, anyway.

I found what looked like a breaker box in the back room, but there was a label on it that said “animatronics”.  I opened it up and saw that there were switches for all four of them, with numbers on them.  I assumed that meant how active they could be.  For tonight, they were all set at 20.  That seemed to be the highest setting they could go.  I frowned and, after looking around to make sure no one was there, I started dialing the numbers down.  Perhaps I could keep them from attacking me if I put it down to the lowest settings.

While I was fiddling with the settings, though, something… horrible happened to me.   An image of an eyeless, yellow Freddy appeared in front of my eyes and I heard this horrible, low pitched scream.  I fell to my knees and pressed my hands over my ears, ready to scream myself.  But that wasn’t the worst part.  When I stood up again and turned around, I saw this sitting in the corner of the room.


I know for a fact that hadn’t been there before.  It looked like a Freddy Fazbear suit, except it was yellow and eyeless… but despite it having no eyes, I could see two very small points of light in the eye sockets.  And it looked… angry.  This horrible unsettling, disturbed feeling came over me and all I wanted was to get out of there as fast as I could.  I finished dialing down all the numbers and closed the box, then ran out as fast as I could.

Everyone else was leaving by the time I got to the front again.  The night manager led me to my room and said goodbye.  Goodbye, not goodnight.  That wasn’t comforting at all.  Especially not after seeing that – that thing in the back room.  I was terrified to even look at the camera in there, for fear it might still be there.

But as my shift started and I looked at the cameras, nothing happened.  Everything seemed… normal.  Foxy never peered out from behind the curtains, Bonnie, Chika, and Freddy all stayed in their proper places on stage.  I had… done it.  I ended the nightmare.  I was going to survive the night.

My celebration ended around three a.m. when I saw that Bonnie had disappeared.  I wasn’t overly scared, as this had happened many times already, but I was disappointed.  After some hesitation, I checked the backstage camera and found Bonnie standing there.  There was no sign of the thing I had encountered when I ventured back there.

Chika came out after a little while as well, and even popped up by my door.  The power was getting dangerously low, but then the clock chimed at six.  I made it.  It was over.  I had finally won.

When the day manager came in, he told me I could go home, but he sounded… angry.  I went home as fast as I could, and later I found out why he was angry.  I got a pink slip in the mail.  I was fired.  Fired.  For tampering with the animatronics, general unprofessionalism, and an “odor”.  I don’t know what that’s all about.  But at this point?  I honestly don’t care.  I’m free of that place forever.  And from now on, I won’t trust strange ads in newspapers, or ever work the night shift.

God save the poor soul who takes on the job after me.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s